FIBER LASER MOPA
|Thanks to the MOPA fiber laser, plastic materials can be marked with results|
sharper, more readable and with higher contrast. It is possible to make marks with
the same quality, but faster than possible with the fiber laser. It is also possible
dial in black anodized aluminum or reproduce colors in stainless steel.
MOPA LASER technology allows you to change the pulse duration to predefined values
typically between 2 and 200ns, changing the duration of the pulses, it is able to simulate the
properties of traditional fiber lasers (typically relatively long pulses, 100ns) and those of classic
solid-state lasers (relatively short pulses, typically 8ns) as Nd: YAG or Nd: YVO4 (vandatos).
- Fewer burns / melt in the edge area of metal engravings.
- Less heat development during annealing of metal marks, resulting in better corrosion behavior.
- Creation of reproducible colors in stainless steel by annealing.
- Black anodized aluminum marking.
- Controlled fusion of plastics.
- Less foam with plastics.
- More homogeneous marks and, sometimes, with greater contrast in some plastics.
- Maintenance free.
- Long life, typically 100,000 hours.
- Air cooling.
- Advantageous purchase price.